Updated: March 1st, 2023
- Use of Our Website
You may use our website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use our website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation;
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise;
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation;
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate us, our employees, another user, or any other person or entity;
- In any way that infringes upon the rights of others, including intellectual property rights, privacy rights, or other proprietary rights; or
- In any way that could damage or impair our website, its servers, or its networks.
- Intellectual Property Rights
The content, features, and functionality of our website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, are owned by us or our licensors and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. You may not reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, display, perform, publish, or create derivative works from any part of our website without our prior written consent.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
Our website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We do not represent or warrant that our website or its use will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the use or the results of our website in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
- Limitation of Liability
In no event shall we or our affiliates, licensors, employees, agents, or contractors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive, or exemplary damages arising from your use of our website, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless us, our affiliates, licensors, employees, agents, and contractors from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising from or related to your use of our website or your breach of these Terms.
- Governing Law
These Terms and any dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms or our website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflicts of law provisions.
- Dispute Resolution
Any dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms or our website shall be resolved exclusively through binding arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association.
We may terminate these Terms and your access to our website at any time, for any reason, and without notice to you.
- Changes to these Terms
We may modify these Terms at any time, in our sole discretion, by posting the modified Terms on our website. Your continued use of our website following any such modification constitutes your acceptance of these modified Terms.
- Contact Us
If you have any questions or comments about these Terms or our website, please contact us at support (at) catchycreativecopy.com or click here.